Baker Tilly, an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of high quality, independent accountancy and business services firms, is looking for exceptional candidates to join its busy audit practice as Audit Associates.
- Be in possession of a professional qualification from an internationally recognised accounting body, preferably chartered, certified or equivalent;
- Be in possession of a good degree pass, preferably relevant from a recognised university/college;
- Have at least a year’s practical post professional qualification audit experience with a reputable firm of chartered or certified accountants;
- Be able to demonstrate good written and oral communication skills, the ability to delegate, work under tight deadlines and travel with no notice; and
- Possess no police record and a clean full driving licence.
To apply, please email email@example.com.